We are aware of the busy schedules that our customers have and we want to make banking as less time consuming as possible. First Capital Bank internet banking is designed to “add more hours to your day”. You do not need to visit a branch to transfer money, check your balance , pay bills , provide feed back on our service, order cheque books or request your account statement, all you need is First Capital Bank Internet banking.
With One Time Password functionality, First Capital Bank Internet Banking service is one of the most secure systems available to you. Access your account in the comfort of your home, office or even when you are travelling or playing. You have the choice of logging onto First Capital Bank internet banking using your laptop, personal computer, or even Smartphone and tablet gadgets which operate on Android and Apple systems.
Internet Banking is definitely a must have if you:
- Want the freedom and flexibility to have access to your accounts anytime
- Value secure banking
- Do not have time to visit the branch for certain transactions
What you can do with First Capital Bank Internet banking
- Transfer Money
- from one of your accounts to another held at First Capital Bank
- from your account to a third party account held at First Capital Bank
- from your account to another account held at another bank
- View your account statement
- Order a cheque book
- Pay your bills
- Set up SMS alerts
- *Access your account on Android based Smart phones and tablets
- Request a bank statement
- Send a complaint or complement or any form of feedback to us
*To be able to access First Capital Bank Internet Banking on smart phone or tablets you need to have registered for this service and then download the First Capital Bank Internet Banking application from the respective application store.
How to Register
It is very simple. Go to any branch and sign up for the service. We will also take this opportunity to update your account details so if you have changed any of details it is advisable to bring your identity document and proof of resident.
Our Personal Bankers are always ready to provide you with the support that you need. Visit any branch and register for First Capital Bank Internet Banking.